Setting the record straight - Boston ACTUAL Burial Location - (not hoaxed)

I have decided to post the casque burial location in Boston because I believe it's critical to correct the record after Expedition Unknown claimed to have found it in Langone Park.

Langone is absolutely not the location of the Boston casque.  I have no idea what they did...if they were hoaxed, if they committed the hoax just to get a win, or if it was just reality TV theater but I can 100% assure you the solution to the Boston puzzle is not Langone Park.

The casque was buried in Central Square Park/Bertulli Park, across the bay in East Boston on Meridian Street and more specifically below the Meridian Street/Saratoga Street "Rotary".  It's kind of a roundabout intersection used in Boston.

Central Square was renovated in 2015ish, and it's possible the casque was either destroyed or accidentally dug up and the construction company didn't know what they had.  They also laid a tremendous amount of concrete over the park compared to its original design. 

If they accidentally dug it up in the renovation, I think it is possible someone from the construction company or someone from the City kept it, not knowing what it was.  This could be an explanation for what Expedition Unknown produced in their claim to have found it.  The problem is...it was not buried where they claimed to have found it.

Another possibility is that there are definitely more than 12 casques and baseball fields are incredibly important to all of the puzzles.  It is possible this was an ancillary casque in Langone from the original 12 .  I absolutely know at least one of the ancillary casques is buried at a baseball field but I can also assure you that NONE of the original 12 were buried on baseball fields.  One of the original 12 is very close to a baseball field but not on it.

The fact that the park was renovated is not good news, however I have located the burial down to the foot and I am pretty sure it's right outside the new concrete sidewalk....meaning...I think it's retrievable if it's still there.

The reason I'm posting this location, in Boston, is because the Boston puzzle is a seminal puzzle in understanding how all of the puzzles work.  It is based on the "meridian" and this is a critical function to understanding the twelve initial puzzles as well as the entire book. I believe this is the reason Image 11 is the cover of the book.

It has everything to do with Christopher Columbus and Columbus Park is very important to the Boston puzzle but CP is not where it was buried.

By claiming the casque was in Langone, Expedition Unknown has completely screwed up the entire book and the remaining puzzles.  I'm not sure what they did or why they did it, or why Palencar went along with it (that really is a mystery to me even though he very slyly never officially confirmed the location), but if hunters are trying to understand how it was buried in Langone according to the clues in Image 11, Verse 3...stop.  It wasn't.  You are not crazy.  The clues don't completely match, they don't even mostly match, and the fact they did this is anathema to the genius of Preiss and the whole point of the book.  This simply isn't right and it screws up everything for those who have spent time and energy understanding the puzzles and the book in general.

Having said that, I AM NOT going to explain how the Boston puzzle (or any other) works, other than to tell you it's all about the "meridian".  And I AM NOT going to get into a pissing contest with anyone about this or any of the other puzzles.  I have no interest in arguing, I'm too busy, I've been working non-stop for two years to decipher the entire book.  Not just the twelve initial puzzles, I mean the entire book from cover to cover and I know I'm not even halfway done. I know all of the twelve burial locations down to the foot but there is so much more to the book than the initial 12. 

I have found the location of the 13th down to the foot as well but it's important that you understand how the initial 12 work, first, to get to the 13th and if one of the 12 is off it screws up everything. This is why I feel the need to identify the correct location of Boston.  I want to correct the record for other hunters because each puzzle works in concert with the others...each puzzle reveals a certain aspect of all the other puzzles, if you will.  If one of them is off, it throws everything out of order.

Here is the exact location in Boston: 








Approximately 42°22'30.90"N,  71° 2'21.66"W

Possibly under concrete post-renovation.  It's right on the edge.

Also, it could have been destroyed or removed during the 2015-16 renovation.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction